Saturday, November 6, 2010

The RESCO Patriot has landed - 1st IMPRESSIONS

Well, after an agonizing 2 weeks, the Patriot has finally landed and let me tell you, IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! What a fun watch! Here are some quick pictures, taken with my old HP cam: (Battery on P80 was dead)









At 42mm it wears very comfortably and I just love the thick curved crystal. This watch screams "take me into battle" does it not? Oh and that is Lum-Tec lume glowing on that dial. The wifely unit asked me to turn over twice yesterday and it had nothing to do with my snoring...lol...

I know what you are thinking. A pilot strap on a diver that is blasphemy! Well, the way I see it, since this was designed, tested and produced by a NAVY SEAL and they "do their thing" in the Air, on Land and in the Water, it's a perfect fit! Besides, I am not much for Nato straps, the Croc strap dressed it up just a tad too much and the Composite strap was very nice, but I just could not get it to fit right.

Much more when I complete my review... STAY TUNED!!!

RESCO

No comments:

Post a Comment