Monday, November 8, 2010

NEW REVIEW - Vittorium DeepDiver


Vittorium has been around for nearly 2 decades, producing watches for others, but it is only in recent years that they started producing high-end Luxury dive watches of their own. They pride themselves on being SWISS MADE and only use the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.

Last week I had the distinct pleasure of speaking with Moises Franco of Vittorium and just like Ariel Adams says in his AT review (ablogtoread.com), Mr. Franco does indeed speak of Vittorium as if it was his child. His enthusiasm is infectious, as is his love for his dive watches.
 
I have to admit, I was expecting something similar to a TechnoMarine, but when I opened the exquisite wood box, I was stricken by the carbon fiber dial and thick, yet supple rubber strap. I was also expecting the regular brushed steel version on black rubber strap, so it was doubly shocking to witness the NEVER SEEN BEFORE DLC version starring back at me.

The following is my review of this gorgeous timepiece. Hope you enjoy it!

For more of my review, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment