Monday, November 8, 2010

HIGH-RES pic of the Marcello C Hydrox! (follow-up)

WOW! Maybe the people at Marcello C read my BLOG?

Moments after writing the below post, I received the following high-res picture:


Now that I have seen it in such detail, I like it even more, though I do wish they used a white on black date wheel, instead of black on white. Is it just me? I mean, would it not look much better? Anyway, here are some of the details from Marcello C:

Case and bracelet: steel, steel back case, antireflection saphire crystal
dial: black-red, superluminova C3green
waterrestistant: 30 ATM
movement: ETA 2824-2 self winding
price: EURO 998,00

Variant:
case and bracelet steel black pvd
case steel black pvd with silikonstrap
dial and bezel black-orange
dial and bezel black-blue
price: not availabel in this moment

I just offered to review one for them. Let's see what they say!

Marcello C

No comments:

Post a Comment