Wednesday, November 3, 2010

T2W EXCLUSIVE - Vittorium DLC DeepDiver

Today I received the DeepDiver for review. I was expecting the standard stainless steel version, so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the box, which by the way is simply spectacular! It took me a little bit to get passed the white strap, but the quality, comfort and build just sold me. Have a look: (quick pics)







I am expecting the black SWISS MADE rubber strap in a day or so and I cannot wait to see the black strap + DLC combo. I think it will be absolutely incredible! This is a brand new model and the DLC version has never been seen anywhere else, not even on the Vittorium website.

A couple of important things to point out:
  • Genuine carbon fiber dial
  • Swiss Made watch AND rubber strap
  • ETA F06 movement
  • 47mm Diamater
  • 200m Water-Resistant
  • Sapphire Crystal (AR inside)
What REALLY impresses me are all the little details and the extreme refinement that has gone into its construction, not to mention the cool / refreshing design. This is NOT a made in China watch and it shows!

Much, much more once I have completed the review... SOON!!!

Vittorium

2 comments:

  1. Nice Marc. what kind of dollars are we talking for it?

    Mike Boyle
    aka
    Mr.Boots
    mrboots@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,

    The retail for the non-DLC is 895$. Not sure if this one costs more, but if it does, it should not be much more.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete