Sunday, November 28, 2010

CRUX CX1 - 1st IMPRESSSIONS

I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the CRUX line of watches. Seeing as the SAS is yet again plagued by further delays, I figured why not see what all the fuss is about first hand! Here are my quick & dirty pics of my latest arrival:








Now, I know Graeme refused this case, as it did not meet his expectations, which leads me to believe his expectations must be QUITE HIGH. I really, really, like it! The case finish is quite superb! The closeness of the lug bars to the case, allows for the band to come straight out and then curve around the wrist. (You can see what I mean in the wrist shot above)

I chose the CX1 version, as the dial is just so nicely executed and I have always been a fan of applied numerals on deep black dials. This combo is among the nicest I have ever come across, though I was not sure if I could live without a minute track. GUESS I CAN! J

Also, after examining some of the new pictures posted by SAS on WUS, I have noticed quite a few differences. Are there enough now to just move on and enjoy both brands? Only time will tell... 

STAY TUNED... Much more to follow, when I complete my review!!!

3 comments:

  1. Marc,

    No comment on the watch yet, but you have good taste in company (the cat) and reading material (Calvin & Hobbes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good looking watch. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking to buy a crux cx- whatever. Would you be willing to sell?
    Regards,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete