Saturday, November 20, 2010

Schaumburg AQMII - 1st IMPRESSIONS!

Due to the huge success of the AQMIII and the resulting lack of availability, I received the AQMII to review. Here are some quick pictures:








Make no mistake, this is a LARGE watch at 45mm in diameter, but it wears quite nicely, despite being top heavy. I have not had the chance to weigh it, but I am pretty sure it is +250g.

The one thing that really stands out for me is the Lume. IT IS SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!

Much more when I complete my review... STAY TUNED!!!

Schaumburg Watch

4 comments:

  1. What is the caliber used for this model ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sidney, I am sorry it took me so long to reply. The Caliber is a Satilla SW200, which is a "clone" of the ETA 2824. Solid and Swiss. Very reliable.

    Hope that helps,

    ReplyDelete