Friday, November 19, 2010

SNEAK-PEAK - moVas new diver!

Sean @ moVas sent me these:





And this note to go along with them:

"I have been banging my head against the wall for a good month and a half. The watch is driving me crazy. There are SO MANY mistakes!!! bezel design is not correct, lugs and crown protector are not rounded but you get an idea how the watch is developing. Let me know what you think. At least the size and general shape turned out the way I wanted it. It's gonna be physically imposing for sure."

Physically imposing is an UNDERSTATEMENT!

As you see there is a lot involved in developping new models and quite a bit of frustration. Especially when you are creating a new case from scratch. Keep up the good work and keep us posted Sean!!!

moVas

1 comment:

  1. like this a lot.in fact stick a movement in it and i will buy it.

    ReplyDelete