Sunday, November 14, 2010

NEW REVIEW - Prometheus Ocean Diver GMT


I remember the first time I saw the Prometheus Ocean Diver on the equationoftime.com Dive Watch Forum. I was not too sure what to make of it. Retro styling, yet modern at the same time. It was a tough combination to pull off and I was not quite certain they had. Having now seen quite a few on line and on many different strap combinations, I must now confess, I like it!

The design was born from a competition held on watchuseek.com, where the winner would get his design manufactured and his name immortalized on the case back. Though the path was difficult and filled with obstacles, in the end congratulations are in order. Brian F. Green's original design has now become and entire collection! There is the original diver, a chronograph and a GMT, which is the subject of this review.

To read more follow this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment