Monday, August 26, 2013

Deep Blue Alpha Marine 500 Gen II - GALLERY

Along with the DepthMaster, this is one of my absolute favorite Deep Blue watches. Near perfect ergonomics, solid construction and CRAZY lume make this watch a real winner in my book! Have a look for yourself:


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I know there is something to having a true ETA 2824 movement, but I must say, the Miyota 9015 in my DepthMaster keeps better time! Not that this one is bad by any stretch. It is good, but not great like the other. Just had to point that out.

Anyway, this one has so much going for it, I am very happy I got it. Now if only my wife would let me where it to bed. She literally gets angry when I turn over and it shines in her direction. Yes... IT IS THAT BRIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment