Monday, August 19, 2013

Aquadive Bathyscaphe 300 - GALLERY

I received this watch roughly two weeks ago on OEM ISOfrane rubber strap. It was a wonderful combination, but I am far from being a strap guy, so I just had to have the bracelet. Today it arrived and to say this bracelet is impressive would be a gross understatement.

I am totally speechless, so instead, here are a whack of pictures:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This bracelet has so many links, I can almost make another bracelet with the extra links I removed (8 of them). Anyway, it is going to be a few days before the smile comes off my face. So if you are in Montreal and see a guy limping down the street (310g+ on bracelet) with a GIANT smile on his face. Say hi! And I will show you my Aquadive!

Aquadive

No comments:

Post a Comment