Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tawatec E.O. Diver - 1st IMPRESSIONS

I must say, I was not sure what to expect when the Tawatec diver arrived. One of my coworkers has a Luminox Colormark diver and I thought it would be pretrty much the same.... I WAS WRONG!

Here are some quick and dirty pictures for you:








Now I know Jason Bourne wears a Tag Heuer Link Chrono in the movies (*cough* product placement), but if he was "real" THIS is the watch that would be strapped to his wrist! The Luminox is what you wear when you want to look like Special Forces. The Tawatec is the watch you wear if you ARE Special Forces!

Everything about this watch screams TACTICAL, hence the name. It is also very, very light and despite its large 46mm frame, it is extremely wearable, even on my humble 7" wrist! This is now my “go to” watch for anything physical PERIOD.

Much more when I complete my review…

Tawatec 

1 comment:

  1. I own a few Tawatec EO Diver watches including the Tawatec Diver Titan, a titanium. I have the titanium with black PVD coating and titanium black band.

    These are exceptional watches for the price.

    ReplyDelete