Thursday, October 14, 2010

New YELLOW Frogman - COOL!

I am a huge G-Shock fan, having owned a half-dozen over the last 6 months. I currently own the GIANT multi-band Frogman and I am enjoying it a great deal! Many people I have spoken to feel the Frogman is overpriced and while I disagree, it looks like Casio has come up with a solution!

Enter the GF-8250-9JF:
 

It looks to me like a blend of the old and new. Here are some specs from Chino:
  • GF-8250-9JF,Yellow Tough Solar Frogman will be
  • released on October.
  • 52.0x50.3x18.0mm /112g
  • EL backlight Blue Green
  • MSRP 39,900JPY
That is almost 1/2 the price of the Automic version I have. It also looks as if the steel parts are not DLC coated. Still, at that price, it may attract a new whole audience... now, do they make a black version?

Chino

I also found the following on this NEW model:

http://mygshock.com/2010/08/03/yellow-atomic-dw-8250-frogman-g-shock/

No comments:

Post a Comment