Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wolf Designs Viceroy 2.7 - 1st impressions!

I received the Viceroy 2.7 last Friday and I must say, I am most impressed! Not only is it exceptionally well finished, it is also the first winder that my wife will tolorate in the bedroom! She is a very light sleeper and all the others have been far too noisy.

Here are some quick pictures:









Now you will notice, even the GIANT Frogman fits in the storage compartment! One of the nicest features is the touch sensitive panel, which lights up with the slightest contact. To illustrate, I took this terrible video using my smartphone:


(The voice is that of my 8 year old son, cathing me in the act. Playing with my toys again...)

Here are the details from the Wolf Designs website:

Single Watch Winder w/cover and storage
• Enlarged drum (71mm deep and 77mm wide) - easily holds the largest of timepieces.
• Patent Pending “snug fit” cuff connects into drum - your watch stays put
• Backlit LCD display - lights up with your touch.
• Turns per day that YOU select! Start with 300 TPD’s up to (in increments of 50) 1,200 TPD. 57 possible settings!
• Easy directional control A= clockwise, B= counterclockwise C=bi-directional.
• Power reserve start delay from 6 – 72 hours (in increments of 6 hrs).
• Rotation countdown display - know where your winder is in its cycle.
• Technically advanced circuit board switch - increases battery life by 30%
• Constructed with sturdy wood frames
• Lockable glass front cover.
• Black pebble finish exterior.
• Storage for three additional watches.
• 110/220 Volt Operates on US and International current
• Can operate on Lithium or Alkaline batteries

How about all that and for only 350$ retail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment