Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All I want for Christmas... (Isofrane)

...is an Isofrane strap, an Isofrane strap, an Isofrane strap!











The thickness of the strap matches the heft of the watch head perfectly! Infact, I prefer this watch on THIS strap, as opposed to its OEM bracelet! I will probably never wear it any other way!

What is most surprising about the Isofrane strap is the extreme suppleness of the rubber. I was expecting something much stiffer. Something I would have to "break-in" so it could be comfortable. On the contrary, it was confortable the very minute I strapped it on for the first time.

In the past, when I wanted a high quality rubber strap, I would head to my neighborhood Breitling dealer and buy one of their Pro rubber straps (AKA the Hershey strap). It was roughly 100$ Canadian and had a very impressive buckle, but it was a tad on the stiff side. Also, since BREITLING is written all over it in BIG BOLD letters, I kind of felt odd wearing it on my Tag Heuer Aquagraph. Some would even say it is blasphemous to do so...

Now that I have tried the Isofrane. I very much doubt I will ever purchase another EOM Breitling rubber strap. It is thicker, more supple and the hardware is just as impressive. Not to mention the exceptional finish on all the edges. There is nothing I dislike more then wearing a nice rubber strap and noticing leftover rubber sticking out from where they cut it from the mold.

For the price, this is by far the very best after-market rubber strap I have ever owned! And I have owned almost ALL OF THEM!

Oh, I almost forgot! Too bad there is not a website to host smells... Like youtube.com, except it could be called yousmell.com... Well, maybe that would be a bad idea. Anyway, this strap has the delicious scent of vanilla built in!

To order yours, click here:

Isofrane

3 comments:

  1. Name and model of the first watch?!?
    Is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watch is a Schaumburg AQMII, you can see them @ http://www.schaumburgwatch.com/

      Hope that helps,

      Delete