Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome to my BLOG!

Trying something different!

As much as I have wanted to stay away from the whole "BLOG THING", it has grown on me and I can honestly see great value in it for the regular readers of Time2watch.net.

I will be using this venue to bring updates and news of upcoming projects, as well as my comments on new watches I see around the Internet. I do not plan on competing against OceanicTime or Ablogtoread, as they are fantastic ESTABLISHED blogs and even I visit dayly.

Instead you can expect my frank comments and some fun from yours truly!

So sit back and enjoy the ride, should be fun!!!

As always, thanks for reading,

Marc
Time2watch.net

GOING TO USE THIS POST AS PICTURE HOST:

 
  
 

  
 
  
  
 
 
  
  
 
  

 
 
 


 

  

  









No comments:

Post a Comment