Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Watch Forums for Dummies - Article Revival

In January of 2003, I started an article called Watch Forums for Dummies (title was/is still a work in progress) and I managed to interview most of the major players on all the elite watch forums. Michael Sandler, Dr. Thomas Mao, Brandon Sparks and Ernie Romers just to name a few.

This artcile was slotted for 2000-4000 words and was to appear in the March 2003 edition of InSync magazine. The article quickly became a behemoth and I never managed to finish it in time for my late January deadline. I did not realize how big it would become and how many people would actually participate.

Well, I still have ALL of the completed interview questions and I am planning on putting it all together on a multiple page Internet article for Time2watch.net. This is something that just cannot be done in a magazine.

Stay tuned, hopefully I can get this one done within a reasonable amount of time...

STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment