Sunday, March 3, 2013

Deep Blue DayNight Recon T100 - Gallery

Just got this one last week and after owning over a dozen Ball watches, I cannot tell you how happy I am with this Deep Blue. Do not get me wrong, most of my Ball watches were far superior, but their respective price tags reflected this superiority.

For the 899$ I paid for this Recon (from Deep Blue Canada), I could not be more pleased! Have a look for yourself:










Quick Specs:

  • ETA 2824 movement (-2 sec / day so far)
  • Sapphire Crystal with AR coating (inside)
  • 500m Water Resistance
  • 45mm diameter case
  • Ceramic bezel insert (Gorgeous Blue)
  • 65 tritium tubes... YES, I SAID 65!!!
  • Solid links / end links with screws
  • Screw-down crown, with satisfying long tube (not just two turns)
  • Brushed finish and surprisingly well done to boot

I would have liked a more sophisticated clasp, but seriously now, can you ask for anything more from a sub-1000$ watch? I think not!

Deep Blue Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment