Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NEW - Crux Cx-1 REVIEW / STORY


I am trying something new. It seems everyone and their uncles are reviewing watches these days and new cameras are making fantastic pictures easier and easier to attain. So what could I do to set Time2watch.net apart from the others?

Why not take the reader through the experience of owning the subject watch? Not just describing and offering up opinions on a watch, but actually making them feel as if they were wearing the watch themselves? I know this sounds strange and this is a departure for me, but I had a lot of fun writing this story. Hopefully you will enjoy reading it.

Please let me know what you think! (leave feedback) If positive, I have many other ideas on how I can take this new approach even further. Maybe even developing recurring characters and writing adventure stories... we shall see...

Sam's Day with his CRUX CX-1

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea : )
    And glad that you own your beloved white IWC aquatimer again...I was torn between it and the Bremont supermarine not long ago...

    Nice to see your reviews
    welcome back to WUS forum, too : )
    and cheers
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete