Tuesday, November 10, 2020

INTRODUCING: The Formex REEF Diver

It is no secret that Formex is one of my favorite independent brands. Its prior release, the Essence, was a tremendous success and to this day, the review I wrote about it still generates email inquiries! As I said previously, it is exceptionally difficult to design a new watch from the ground up without being derivative. Not only did Formex accomplish this with the Essence, I believe they have done so again!

I could have posted the new release at the same time as all of the BLOGS out there, but wanted to take some time to sit with the design and see more pictures. I have to say, I am quite smitten! The colors. The care design. The dial layout. The integration of the signature Formex bracelet. Did you see the new clasp? Honestly, I feel like Formex has hit another homerun here. 



I am so proud of my friend Raphael (and his team) and wish him incredible success with this new launch! Stay tuned, as we are planning an interview with Raphael and later on this year / early next year, I will be reviewing the Reef diver!

FORMEX

No comments:

Post a Comment