Saturday, July 13, 2013

Deep Blue DepthMaster - GALLERY

I have owned this one for quite some time now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I honestly was not expecting to. I acquired it on a whim and I fully expected it to be a competent dive watch, I just was not expecting it to be such a cool diver!

Despite its girth and whopping 300g weight, it is surprisingly wearable and a ton of fun! (pun intended) Not to mention accurate. When worn 24/7, it is nearly spot on!

Here are a bunch of pictures I took today:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you can see the thick case back sinks deep into your wrist and all but eliminates the extreme thickness. Like I said, it is very, very comfortable. Even on sticky, humid days like today...

2 comments:

  1. That looks like one strong watch! Was it a gift or an impulse buy? Just curious as you said you got it on a whim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total impulse. One minute it was on the screen, the next it was shipped...

    ReplyDelete