Friday, April 6, 2012

Kazimon 1500b-v2 - Bronze / Copper MIX

I have been staying away from the "bronze" craze that has been sweeping the watch industry as of late, as I am kind of weary of wearing a watch that will tarnish my wrist as I wear it. That said, my personal favorite, should I have to choose one, is the Kazimon 1500b.

Every once in a while, you will see one pop up on the pre-owned sales boards, only to be snatched up moments later. Now it looks like the good folks at Kazimon are getting ready to produce a 2nd version of this very popular model, but this time with a twist!

The new model will feature a bronze case with a copper bezel! In the pictures below you will be able to see the slight difference in color and from what I understand, as it "ages", you will see more and more of a difference.



For what its worth, here is my favorite picture of the original Kazimon 1500b:

* Picture by Timesofplenty

For more details on the new version (v2), you can read all about it on the Official Kazimon Forum or you can visit their website here:

Kazimon

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I know i am very, very, very late but i need to find this particular version of the 1500 diver by Kazimon, which is the one i prefer by a huge margin.
    I haven't been able to get in touch with Kazimon, even though i tried and tried - do you happen to know what's going on?
    Do you know how can i contact Kaz?
    Let me know at your earliest and many thanks.

    ReplyDelete