Wednesday, December 30, 2020

ANOTHER BLAST! Omega Seamaster Pro Review

This one I wrote 20+ years ago and has been hosted on my old friend's website all this time! Unfortunately, Chuck Maddox past away some years back and I still miss his presence on-line. I have yet to encounter anyone else as knowledgeable as him, with regards to Omega watches. 

If you have never visited his website, you are in for a treat! I will put a link below.

In the meantime, should you wish to read my old review, please click on the link below this picture:

OMEGA SEAMASTER PROFESSIONAL REVIEW

Funny enough, when I started writing for InSync Magazine, I wrote a follow-up, long-term review of this very watch. This was a watch that was gifted to me for the work I did on watchzone.net, when they sold to Timebeat.com. Both of which are long gone by now... or shadows of their former selves.

Oh boy, I just found my old Gallery, hosted on Tripod:

SEAMASTER PRO GALLERY

Believe it or now, those shots were either lying directly in the flatbed scanner with a magazine draped over the watches or actual photographs I had developed and then scanned.  

Nostalgia feelings running high today! :)

CHRONOMADDOX

No comments:

Post a Comment