Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Jenny Caribbean 300 - INITIAL IMPRESSIONS


I received this one on Thursday last week, just before my journey to Ottawa. It is always nice to receive a new watch just before a trip, as you get to bond with it and memories of the event get associated with the watch. Moving forward every time I will look at my Jenny, I will think of that wonderful Hockey Tournament my son played in and the fun we had as a family in our Nation's Capital.

Since I have spent the weekend with this wonderful piece, I have grown to adore it more and more with each passing day. It is not a small watch, but wears so comfortably due to its shape and relative thinness. I absolutely love the hands and dial, as they are very vintage looking, yet crisp and clean like a modern watch. The bracelet is ultra-supple and conforms to my wrist perfectly. All in all a wonderful and historically important time piece. I am extremely pleased!


Of course, I will go into much greater detail in the review (coming soon), but for now, if I were you... I would go get one before they are all gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment